Research programme: glioblastoma therapeutic - Parabon NanolabsAlternative Names: P24RDN
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Parabon NanoLabs
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Glioblastoma in USA
- 07 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Glioblastoma in USA (unspecified route)