Research programme: bispecific antibody therapeutics - Genmab/Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genmab
- Class Bispecific antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Autoimmune-disorders in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 05 Dec 2012 Early research in Cancer in Denmark (Parenteral)