Research programme: monoclonal antibody conjugates - Stemline TherapeuticsAlternative Names: SL-101; SL-601
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Developer Stemline Therapeutics
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin-3-receptor-alpha-subunit-antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haematological malignancies