Research programme: anticancer therapeutic antibodies - GlaxoSmithKline/MD Anderson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action OX40 ligand modulators; OX40 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 07 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)