Research programme: anti-metastasis immunoconjugates - Oncomatrix/University of Stuttgart
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator OncoMatrix
- Class Immunoconjugates
- Mechanism of Action Extracellular matrix protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer-metastases in Spain (Parenteral)
- 11 Dec 2012 OncoMatrix and the University of Stuttgart collaborate to develop immunoconjugates for Cancer metastases
- 31 Dec 2000 Early research in Cancer metastases in Spain (Parenteral)