Ambroxol/levodropropizineAlternative Names: Ambroxol HCl/levodropropizine; HCP1103; Levodropropizine/ambroxol; Levodropropizine/ambroxol HCl
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antitussives; Expectorants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cough
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2015 No development reported - Phase-I for Cough (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO)
- 31 Dec 2011 Preclinical trials in Cough in South Korea (PO)