LY 3053102Alternative Names: LY-3053102
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (SC)
- 23 Dec 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in Singapore (SC)
- 24 Feb 2015 Eli Lilly terminates a phase I/II trial for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (NCT02020616)