Research programme: PACE 4 inhibitors - BiolineRx/Institut de pharmacologie de SherbrookeAlternative Names: EDP-31
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Institut de pharmacologie de Sherbrooke
- Developer BioLineRx; Institut de pharmacologie de Sherbrooke
- Mechanism of Action PCSK6 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2013 Early research is ongoing in Israel
- 18 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)