SAR 404460Alternative Names: SAR404460
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi
- Class Glucagon-like peptides; Hormones; Omega 3 fatty acids; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Insulinotropin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Muscular atrophy
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2013 Phase-I development is ongoing in France
- 30 Jun 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Muscular atrophy in France (unspecified route)