JNJ 53773187Alternative Names: JNJ-53773187
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen-Cilag
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Undefined indication in Belgium (PO)
- 01 Oct 2012 Janssen-Cilag completes a Phase-I trial in healthy volunteers in Belgium (NCT01732237)
- 01 Aug 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication in Belgium (PO)