Research programme: plasma-derived biopharmaceutical therapeutics - NantPharma/ProMetic Life SciencesAlternative Names: Intravenous immune globulin - NantPharma/ProMetic Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator NantPharma; ProMetic Life Sciences
- Class Immunoglobulins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunodeficiency disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2014 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jul 2012 Early research in Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)