Research programme: Cancer therapeutics - Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma/Kobe University
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kobe University
- Developer Kobe University; Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Japan
- 19 Jun 2014 Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma is now called Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 27 Dec 2012 Early research in Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)