Terlipressin subcutaneous - NanoAntibiotics /PharmaINAlternative Names: PGC-C12E-Terlipressin; PHT 101; SC terlipressin- NanoAntibiotics /PharmaIN
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator LAT Pharma; PharmaIN
- Developer Nano Antibiotics
- Class Antidiuretics; Antihaemorrhagics; Vasoconstrictors; Vasopressins
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ascites