Research programme: protein-protein interaction modulators - GlaxoSmithKine/PriaxonAlternative Names: PPIs - GlaxoSmithKline/Priaxon
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Priaxon
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Undefined in Germany
- 07 Jan 2013 Early research in Undefined indication in Germany (unspecified route)