Research programme: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis therapeutics - ALS Therapy Development Institute/BBB Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ALS Therapy Development Institute; to-BBB technologies
- Developer ALS Therapy Development Institute; BBB Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 30 Sep 2014 to-BBB technologies is now called BBB Therapeutics