Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - StemPar Sciences/University of Illinois/UTSWAlternative Names: SPS-201
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Class Quinones
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Oxidoreductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 07 Jan 2013 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)