Protein kinase inhibitor nanoparticle therapeutic - Amgen/BIND TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Kinase Inhibitor Nanomedicine - Amgen/BIND Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; BIND Biosciences
- Developer Amgen; BIND Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2014 Amgen and BIND Therapeutics terminate terminate their agreement for the protein kinase inhibitor nanoparticle therapeutic
- 03 Apr 2013 BIND Biosciences is now called BIND Therapeutics