Research programme: GPR40 agonists - Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action FFAR1 protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)