Antibody therapeutic undisclosed phase I - Boehringer Ingelheim/MorphoSysAlternative Names: BI-1
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; MorphoSys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication (unspecified route)