Research programme: diabetic retinopathy therapeutics - AstraZeneca/UCL
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; University College London
- Class Biological factors; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetic-retinopathy in United Kingdom
- 13 Sep 2010 Early research in Diabetic retinopathy in United Kingdom (unspecified route)