Research programme: IL-17/IL-23 bispecific antibody - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: IL-17/IL-23 biAb
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Bispecific antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 17 modulators; Interleukin 23 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Immunological-disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 31 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (Parenteral)