AE IGAlternative Names: AE-IG; Genetic vaccine - Antigen Express
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Antigen Express
- Class DNA vaccines; Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action Helper-inducer T-lymphocyte stimulants; Invariant chain inhibitors; RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Inborn genetic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2016 Phase I development is ongoing in USA
- 03 Dec 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Inborn genetic disorders in USA (Parenteral)