Research programme: pain therapeutics - Interprotein Corporation/RaQualia PharmaAlternative Names: PPI inhibitors - Interprotein/RaQualia Pharma; Protein-protein interaction inhibitors - Interprotein/RaQualia Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Interprotein Corporation; RaQualia Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Pain in Japan
- 01 Feb 2013 Early research in Pain in Japan (unspecified route)