GBR 830Alternative Names: GBR830
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action OX40 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Atopic dermatitis
- Phase I Autoimmune disorders
- Preclinical Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis