MSJ 0011Alternative Names: MSJ0011
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA
- Developer Merck KGaA; Merck Serono
- Class Infertility therapies
- Mechanism of Action Ovarian follicle stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2012 Phase-III clinical trials in Female infertility in Japan (SC)