INO 3401Alternative Names: INO-3401
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Class Influenza A virus H5N1 vaccines; Influenza virus DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2014 Inovio Pharmaceuticals completes a phase I trial for Influenza-A virus H1N1 subtype (prevention, in healthy volunteers) in USA (NCT01405885)
- 31 May 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza-A virus H5N1 subtype (in healthy volunteers) in USA (Intradermal)