Research programme: helminth-derived peptide therapeutics - Helmedix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Helmedix; University of Technology Sydney
- Developer Helmedix
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Autoimmune-disorders in Australia
- 19 Feb 2013 Research programme: immunomodulating peptide therapeutics - Helmedix is available for licensing as of 14 Feb 2013.
- 14 Feb 2013 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in Australia (unspecified route)