Research programme: duchenne muscular dystrophy therapeutics - Daiichi Sankyo/Orphan Disease Treatment InstituteAlternative Names: ENA® oligonucleotides
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company; Orphan Disease Treatment Institute
- Developer Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Duchenne muscular dystrophy in Japan (Parenteral)
- 14 Feb 2013 Early research in Duchenne muscular dystrophy in Japan (Parenteral)