Research programme: cancer immunotherapeutics - Jounce TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ICOS; Inducible T cell co-stimulator; JTX 4014; myeloid-functional TIM-3 antibodies
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jounce Therapeutics
- Class Bispecific antibodies; Cell therapies; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Apr 2015 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Feb 2013 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)