Research programme: M4 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor modulators - AstraZeneca/Vanderbilt UniversityAlternative Names: M4 positive allosteric modulators - AstraZeneca/Vanderbilt University; PAMs - AstraZeneca/Vanderbilt University
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Vanderbilt University
- Developer AstraZeneca; Vanderbilt University
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M4 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychiatric disorders; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Psychotic-disorders in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Psychiatric-disorders in United Kingdom
- 14 Jan 2013 Early research in Psychotic disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)