Research programme: G-protein coupled receptor modulators - ConfometRx/UCB
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ConfometRx; UCB
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurological-disorders in Belgium
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurological-disorders in USA
- 01 Feb 2016 ConfometRx has patent protection for fusion-protein technology