Memantine controlled-release - FGK Representative ServiceAlternative Names: Memantine FGK
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Class Amines; Analgesics; Antidementias; Antiparkinsonians; Antispastics; Antitussives; Organic bridged compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Submission Withdrawal Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jan 2013 Regulatory submission withdrawn for Alzheimer's disease in European Union (PO)
- 31 May 2012 Preregistration for Alzheimer's disease in European Union (PO)