Research programme: anticancer conjugated nanobodies - Ablynx/Spirogen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ablynx; Spirogen
- Class Antibodies; Benzodiazepines; Drug conjugates; Proteins; Pyrroles
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Belgium (Parenteral)
- 15 Oct 2013 Spirogen has been acquired by MedImmune
- 25 Feb 2013 Early research in Cancer in Belgium (Parenteral)