GSK 1614235 / GSK 2330672Alternative Names: 1614235 + 2330672; GSK 1614235/GSK 2330672; GSK 2330672/GSK 1614235
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Sodium-bile acid cotransporter-inhibitors; Sodium-glucose transporter 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus(In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 31 May 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus (in volunteers) in USA (PO)