At a glance
- Originator Calosyn Pharma
- Class Antihypertensives; Antimigraines; Class IV antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Nitriles; Phenethylamines; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Musculoskeletal pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I/II for Musculoskeletal pain in USA (Intra-articular)
- 06 Feb 2014 Calosyn Pharma terminates phase I/II trial in Musculoskeletal pain in USA (NCT01645709)
- 21 Mar 2013 Chemical structure added (USAN); str saved as MOL and PNG files