Research programme: antibody-drug conjugates - APO-TAlternative Names: AIM-1; AIM-2; AIMs; Apoptosis Inducing Molecules - APO-T
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator APO-T
- Class Antibodies; Drug conjugates
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; MAGEA-3-protein-modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Netherlands
- 22 Mar 2013 Research in Cancer in Netherlands (unspecified route)