JNJ 17299425Alternative Names: JNJ-17299425
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Brain injuries
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Brain injuries in France (IV)
- 01 Aug 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Brain injuries in Belgium (IV)
- 01 Aug 2008 Johnson & Johnson terminates phase II trial in Brain injuries in Belgium & France due to reprioritisation of company activities (NCT01814982)