Rosuvastatin/telmisartan - BioconAlternative Names: Telmisartan/rosuvastatin - Biocon
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biocon
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives; Benzimidazoles; Benzoates; Fluorobenzenes; Pyrimidines; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 2016 No development reported - Phase-III for Hypertension in India (PO)
- 20 Jan 2012 Phase-III clinical trials in Hypertension in India (PO)