Research programme: epilepsy therapeutics - BiovistaAlternative Names: BVA-601
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biovista
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Epilepsy in USA (Parenteral)
- 03 Apr 2013 Research progamme: epilepsy therapeutics - Biovista is available for licensing as of 03 Apr 2013. http://www.biovista.com
- 01 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in USA (Parenteral)