Research programme: allogeneic umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cell therapy - Cellular Biomedicine GroupAlternative Names: huMPC; Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal progenitor cell therapy - Cellular Biomedicine Group
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glaucoma; Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Systemic-lupus-erythematosus in China
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Glaucoma in China
- 10 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Glaucoma in China (unspecified route)