Research programme: allogeneic embryo-derived motor neuron stem cell therapy - Cellular Biomedicine GroupAlternative Names: Embryo-derived motor neuron precursor cell therapy - Cellular Biomedicine Group; MNP; NP
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Motor neuron disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Motor-neuron-disease in China
- 08 May 2014 NeoStem acquires California Stem Cell and renames it NeoStem Oncology
- 10 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Motor neuron disease in China (unspecified route)