Research programme: peptide therapeutics - Ipsen/PeptiDream
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Ipsen; PeptiDream
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2015 Preclinical trials in Cancer and Endocrine disorders in France, Japan (Parenteral)
- 06 Oct 2013 Early research in Endocrine disorders in France and Japan (Parenteral)