Research programme: peanut allergy immunotherapy - PerosphereAlternative Names: PER1080
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Perosphere
- Class Allergens; Allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Peanut hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2013 Early research is ongoing in USA
- 19 Dec 2011 Early research in Peanut allergy in USA (Parenteral)