Research programme: intravenous felbamate - PerosphereAlternative Names: PER726
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Perosphere
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Phenylcarbamates; Propylene glycols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Brain injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Brain injuries in USA (IV)
- 17 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Brain injuries in USA (IV)
- 19 Dec 2011 Early research in Brain injuries in USA (IV)