Anti-CD34 monoclonal antibody coated coronary stent - OrbusNeichAlternative Names: Anti-CD34 antibody coated stent; Genous Bio-engineered R stent; Genous R Stent
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator OrbusNeich
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Macrolides; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Coronary artery restenosis; Coronary thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2005 Launched for Coronary thrombosis (prevention) in World (Intracoronary)
- 01 Aug 2005 Launched for Coronary artery restenosis (prevention) in World (Intracoronary)