Research programme: bone morphogenetic protein type-1 receptor antagonist - La Jolla PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: LJPC-6417
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Mechanism of Action Bone morphogenetic protein receptor type I antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Fibrodysplasia-ossificans-progressiva in USA
- 18 Apr 2013 Research programme: bone morphogenetic protein type-1 receptor antagonist - La Jolla Pharmaceutical receives Orphan Drug status for Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva in USA
- 18 Apr 2013 Early research in Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva in USA (unspecified route)