Research programme: leukotriene synthesis inhibitors - Naegis Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Naegis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Inflammation in Canada
- 31 Dec 2010 Early research in Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)