Research programme: matriptase inhibitors - Aurigene
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aurigene Discovery Technologies
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Matriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Osteoarthritis in India
- 02 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in India (unspecified route)