Ondansetron/topiramateAlternative Names: AD-01 - ADial Pharmaceuticals; AD/TO-01
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator ADial Pharmaceuticals
- Class Carbazoles; Hexoses; Imidazoles; Ketoses; Small molecules; Sulfonic acids
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists; Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors; GABA A receptor agonists; Kainic acid receptor antagonists; Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2016 No development reported - Phase-II for Alcoholism in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Alcoholism in USA (unspecified route)