Research programme: alcoholism therapeutics - ADial PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Naltrexone/ondansetron/topiramate; Naltrexone/topiramate; Naltrexone/topiramate/ondansetron; Ondansetron/naltrexone/topiramate; Ondansetron/topiramate/naltrexone; Topiramate/naltrexone; Topiramate/naltrexone/ondansetron; Topiramate/ondansetron/naltrexone
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ADial Pharmaceuticals
- Class Carbazoles; Hexoses; Imidazoles; Ketoses; Morphinans; Small molecules; Sulfonic acids
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists; Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors; GABA A receptor agonists; Kainic acid receptor antagonists; Opioid receptor antagonists; Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alcoholism in USA
- 01 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Alcoholism in USA (unspecified route)